Lincoln Service is your number one source for D.C. motor repair in Michigan. We address and fix the fault in your motor in required lead timeand a FRACTION of the cost of buying new equipment. We repair all type of D.C. motors up to 1500 HP/50,000 lbs. Typical repairs on your D.C. would include:
1)Dismantling, cleaning and checking. steam cleaning every mechanical part.
2) General recondition of every damaged/contaminated part. Insulation/Dielectric Test.
3) Surge Test, Hi-Pot Test, Resistance Test, Vibration Test.
4) Reinsulating and baking windings, Rewinding/Dipping and baking field coils.
5) Re-sleeving bearings housings, metalizing shafts.
6) Balancing rotor, installing all new bearings and seals.
7) Reassembling, testing, and painting, load testing.
With every repair a service report is written letting customers know what repairs were done and why. This helps you prepare for your next motor failure by using preventative maintenance.