Lincoln Service is your number one source for electric motor repair in Michigan. We repair all type of A.C. three phase motors ranging from .25 HP to 5000HP. We address and fix the fault in your motor in HALF the lead time and a FRACTION of the cost of buying new equipment. Typical repairs on your 3-phase would include:
1) Dismantling, cleaning and checking. steam cleaning every mechanical part.
2) General recondition of every damaged/contaminated part. Insulation/Dielectric Test.
3) Surge Test, Hi-Pot Test, Resistance Test, Vibration Test.
4) Reinsulating and baking windings, Rewinding/Dipping and baking stator.
5) Re-sleeving bearings housings, metalizing shafts.
6) Balancing rotor, installing all new bearings and seals.
7) Reassembling, testing, and painting, load testing.
With every repair a service report is written letting customers know what repairs were done and why. This helps you prepare for your next motor failure by using preventative maintenance.